Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Customized eyeshadow palette.


I just finished pressing the last eyeshadow for my customized palette and I'm very happy with the results. I just thought I wanted to share this with you guys:) Some of the shadows have been made with coastal scents pigment and micas and others are a blend of different eyeshadows I owned but never used because the shade just wan't right. The only bad shadow is the white one. It did not turn out as pigmented as I hoped, so I will probably make a new white. And I used to much "pressing meduim" in the black one, so I have to redo that as well.

I got the empty magnetic palette from ebay for around 9 dollars. A lot of people use alcohol to press the shadows I used cyclomethicone and dimethicone (silicone) as found in personal lubricants and serums for the hair. I bought the ingredients myself and they are unscented and do not irritate my sensitive eyes. They make the eyeshadow more soft and easy to blend without creasing on the eye. Hope you like it.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Heya,

    These look great, I did some myself a while back but I didn't pack them hard enough so they just crumbled, lol. Yours look really solid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mine are solid enough for just sitting on the shelf. I would not try to travel with them. The lilac colour is probably the softest, so I will have to be carefull with that.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig