Saturday, April 23, 2011

e.l.f. Golden Bronzer review.

I have very light to pale skin, so I did not think that I could ever use a bronzer. I recently bougt the golden bronzer after reading a bit about contouring and I thought that it was about time I learned to contour. I started using it as soon as I got it, and I have not stopped since!

Price: 3 dollars, 29,58 DKK or 3,50 £
Packaging: I really like the matte black square compact. It makes it look quite high end in my opinion. Really good quality and not flimsy at all. Inside the lid is a nice big mirror for quick touch ups on the go. You get a good amount of product for the price (12,3 grams or 0,4 oz.)

There are 4 shades in the compact, 3 bronzy colours and one highlight colour.I think this bronzer is extremely versatile. I use the reddish colour as a blush, the lightest as an eyeshadow and a highlighter and mix them all together to get the desired shade of bronzer I want.


This bronzer does have a bit of shimmer to it, and I know a lot of people don't like that but I don't mind. I don't use it all over the face, just the places I want a hint of sunkissed glow.


My boyfriend lives in a different city so I am out of town every weekend. This is super for traveling, all I need in my makeup bag is my mascara, a foundation, a concealer and this bronzer and I'm good to go. I will most definately be repurchasing this.
 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You look beautiful. I have one of these bronzers too and I agree with you it is super for travelling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) Every comment means the world to me. Please take your time to vote on my new poll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this bronzer to and it seems perfect for my skin tone as I am super pale. Like Nw15! I have also scene a review where it is worn as eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have skin tone about the same as yours and I've just ordered the 'cool bronzer', I'm really hoping it goes okay with my complexion... You look beautiful though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not tried the cool bronzer, but I bet there is a lighter shade in it as well to mix the dark shades with. Let me know how you like it:-)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig