Saturday, April 30, 2011

Product of the month.


So April is almost over, and I thought I would do my first "product of the month" post about e.l.f. shimmering facial whip in "lilac petal". I have been using this product every single day and it's absolutely amazing.

It's a super shiny highlighter and a little goes a very long way. I have been using this product almost every day for the last couple of months and I can hardly tell that any product is missing from the tube.

I use a tiny drop on my cheekbones and blend it out by lightly dapping with my fingers. It gives me a nice healthy glow without looking glittery or over the top shimmery. Sometimes I use it as a base for eyeshadows or as a brow highlight.

It has nice sugary orange scent and comes in 8 different colours. I wil definately be trying out a few different colours.

And another good thing about it is, that it only costs 1,50£ or 12,68DKK and it will last you ages.


 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have all of these in my wishlist just waiting on the 20% off. Can't wait to try 'em all

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I also have this one, but haven't looked at it in your eyes :D Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I have to try this out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to put up a link for it. You can get it at eyeslipsface.com or eyeslipsface.co.uk and for the price of 1$/1,50£ you really cant go wrong. I have hear a lot of youtubers comparing it to High beam or moon beam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would still recommend wearing a primer as well but I like the effect it has on some of my eyeshadows. I have a beige satin finish shadow that just pops a little extra when paired with this product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use this product in shade "spotlight".

    When I'm tired and look like I haven't slept in a week I just mix a drop of it with my foundation and my face looks like I've spent a week at the Spa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea... I am ordering spotlight nex time. I heard is it more runny and harder to blend than the rest though. Have you had any problems with that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got it in spotlight, next time I purchase from ELF, I think I'll try another one of these out. BUT i'm just blending it quite well, so I'm thinking that it wouldn't do any difference if I use one with a colour...

    ReplyDelete
  9. you could try lilac petal... It's a nice colour for highlighting.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig