Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome to my blog.

Wow... I finally decided to make my own blog. I have always been interested in makeup, and have spent a lot of time watching reviews and tutorials. I love trying new makeup and sharing my opinions with others. So I thought it was about time to make my very own blog.

On this blog I will be giving you my personal opinion on different products that I have tried. It will include hauls, swatches, reviews, and sometimes makeup looks that I have created with the product.

This blog will mostly be about makeup, but at times I may include skincare products, haircare and styling. Sometimes even art and crafts projects I am working on and other things that interests me.

Currently I am planning to do a review on some ELF products that I have. Later I might blog about a custom eyeshadow palette I am currently working on.

I buy all the products myself. If I should review a product that was given to me as a gift, I will state that in my post.

You are welcome to suggest products and ideas that you would like me to blog about.

I cant wait to get started with my first review, and hope you will subscribe and follow me on this adventure.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig