Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yves Rocher lash plumping mascara review.


I am really picky when it comes to mascara, and it's really hard for me to find just the right mascara. I have very blonde almost invisible eyelashes, I would say they are OK long, perhaps a little longer than average. What I look for in a good mascara is volume without clumping, a mascara that does not transfer or smudge but is easy to remove at night.

Price: $16 or £16. here

Packaging: Very nice and simple with a lovely pinkish colour. The mascara wand tends to get a bit messy at the top, but nothing too bad.

I have been using Yves Rocher lash plumping mascara for a week now, at first I was not quite sure how I liked it. But after a few uses I think this is my new go to mascara for casual and every day looks


What it does: It really seperates and lengthens the lashes well. The formula does not irrate my sensitive eyes and it does not make my eyelashes "crispy" and dry. I don't think it plumps the lashes as much as I had hoped, but I forgive it because it looks so good anyways.


Here are my lashes before and after application.

I really do like this mascara and I will probably repurchase if it continues to do such a great job. You are welcome to leave a comment if you have any questions about this product or where to buy it. I am not affiliated with any company in any way and want to focus more on theproduct than on the brand, so if you have any questions about the brands I review feel free to comment.
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this mascara too! Especially since I got it as a gift with purchase, and it's awesome! I'll deifnetly be repurchasing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im trying to use up a few, not so good mascaras but I am certainly going to have to buy a new one of these :)

    Loevens.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig