Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Elf Luscious liquid lipstick review

I recently ordered a lot of different elf products including these awesome liquid lipsticks. I got the liquid lipsticks in: Bark, Baby lips, Pink lemonade and perfect pink.
Price: 1,50£ here or DKK 12,68 here
Packaging: It's a clear twist up tube with a foam aplicator. I really like the aplicator, it easy to use and just feels really good.
They have a subtle minty/sweet scent it's not ver strong and I like it. I would say that this product is more like a gloss than a lipstick, they are sheer and not all that pigmented but the colours are lovely and very wearable. If you are familiar with other elf glosses you will know that some of them can be a bit sticky, this product is not as sticky and feels nice and smooth on the lips. ( I like sticky though).
I have not tried the darker colours and therefore I don't know how pigmented or dark they show up on your lips.
Bark: Gives me just a hint of nude brown colour to my lips.


Baby lips: Sheer pale pink with some reflective particles in it., very pretty.

Perfect pink: Is just that! Gives me a nice subtle yet fresh pink tint.
Pink lemonade: Sheer but still a little darker than perfect pink, with gold reflecting particles.
I love these "lipsticks" I normally wear them over one of the mineral lipsticks. Baby lips used to be my favorite of the liquid lipsticks but now it's perfect pink, but hey for the price I will be stocking up on both of them and then some. One thing to keep in mind is that you do not get that much product and I use mine up fairly quick. For me that is a good thing. The sponge tip won't have as much time to gather bacteria and your product won't become old or gross. Also I just like being able to use a product up completely, I hate those old half empty tubes and pots messing up my storage hehe.

So I definately recommend these liquid lipsticks! I will certainly look for more colours to try.
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for the review, it's great. Will think about ordering a couple of these the next time :-)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig