Thursday, May 19, 2011

Elf super glossy lip shine spf 15 review *updated*

The very first time I ordered from elf, I orderen their super glossy lip shine in pink kiss and I absolutely loved it. So did my mother, it's now nesting in her makeup bag and getting a lot of love. I thought it was about time to get a new one and decided I would try some of the others as well.

I got them in: Pink kiss, Candlelight and Mauve luxe.

Price: 12,68 DKK here and 1,50£ here

Packaging: The product comes in a handy squeeze tube and holds .35oz. You get a really good amount of product for the price.

It smells like grapes, wich I love and tastes sweet on the lips. They are very conditioning and lasts quite well on the lips. These are a bit sticky so if you don't like that this may not be for you.

Pink kiss: A nice sheer pink, it's good for everyday wear, leaves you with just the slightest hint of baby pink lips.


Candlelight: A nude beige colour with some brownish yellow undertones to it. I don't like the yellow undertones in it, but it's still very wearable.
Mauve luxe: I'm not fond of this one at all. It just doesn't suit my colouring (or lack thereof). This is a relly pretty colour though, just not for me. I would imagine this looking really good on darker skin.

I really really love these glosses, just need to get the right colours for me. I will certainly be trying out some more colours soon.

*UPDATE*

My 3 newest shades:


Watermelon: As the name implies it's a nice watermelon pink. It looks a little light in the picture. In real life it is more of a vibrant pink. It is still a wearable pink for me.


Malt shake: A medium reddish brown. If you are not as pale as me, this would be a nice natural colour. On me it is a little too dark brown for my liking. It is slightly darker in real life.


Goddess: Somewhat of a golden pink with a pinkish purple sheen to it. Very pretty colour.

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the look of mauve luxe. I have darker lips so this one would be the one I would most likely go for.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig