Sunday, May 1, 2011

Gosh intense lip colour.

I guess I am a bit addicted to lip products lately. My local Matas store had a 25% off gosh products so I had to get a few different things, one of them was this lip colour. I got mine in the colour 301 Pink beige, a bit of a cool toned rosy nude colour that reminds me of elf mineral lipstick in runway pink, the gosh lip colour is a bit darker and more rosy than runway pink, but just slightly. I like to use them both mixed together.
 
Price: 89,95DKK at my local matas.
 
Packaging: Clear square tube with a mirror on one side. The cap is matte black with a button on top. The button is for switching the light in the cap on and off. The mirror does not really help the appearance of the packaging bit It's definately good for touch ups on the go. Although I think the light is a funny little detail, I don't really see myself using that feature. I mean, if it's too dark to apply lip colour it's too dark for anyone to notice you are wearing it.
 

I'm really quite amazed with this product, it goes on like a gloss but is opaque like a lipstick. It has a subtle sweet scent to it, nothing overpowering at it will go away once applied. The staying power is quite amazing too. It lasts way longer than any gloss I have ever used. Just be careful not to apply too much product as it will settle in to the lines of the lips. Wear a light coat and you will be fine. I wil defiantely repurchase if I ever run out (a little goes a very long way). And if Gosh comes up with more colours I will certainly be checking them out as well. Right now I am thinking of buying the nude colour from the range, but it looks a bit dark in the container. Definately worth a try. 
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This colour is lovely I think the one I got the other day was a bit too dark pink it is nice though Will wear it in a video lol.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig