Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Liebster Blog Award.


I am very honoured that Chrystals Beauty Blog awarded me with the Liebster award. This is an award for bloggers with less than 300 followers. the idea is to pass it on to 3 bloggers you think deserve more recognition.

I would like pass this award to:

The OPI Junkie

Monika Skrædderdal

Piece of Pie

At the same time I want to thank my followers and readers, When I started just under two months ago I never thought I would have any success with my blog. Maybe I'm not a makeup guru and I don't have tons of followers, but I love my blog and everything that comes with it. So thank you so much :)

Loevens
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks dude, Total going to pass it on now. Just Sorry you have one and I can't give it to you not as you totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig