So May is almost over, and it's time to do a little "products of the month" post.
Last month I chose my elf shimmering facial whip in "lilac petal" it's still a favorite of mine, but this month I have a few more things that I have been using a lot.
1. Gosh X-ceptional wear foundation in 11 Ivory: I just did a post on this so I won't get into any details here. I just love this foundation and have been wearing almost daily this month,
2. Elf lipstick in "classy" from the essentials line: Just suits me really well, and is good for everyday use. This is the lip product I have found myself using a lot this month.
3. Elf mineral foundation: I have only been using it for about a week, combined with a bit of my gosh foundation. I'm so impressed with this mineral foundation, it's way better than coastal scents. It does not make me look cakey or dry, and it's so affordable, I will do e review of this soon so stay tuned.
4. Elf Studio powder brush: I have been using this to buff in my mineral makeup. It's sooo soft and really does a great job. It's my favorite brush ever!
5. Too faced, naked eye palette: I have used this palette almost daily this month. I'm still totally in love with it and I have hardly made a dent in the shadows, these will last me forever.!
So these are my top pick for this month. It wasn't hard to decide what to write about. These products have never let me down and I love using them. I will have to look very hard to find something else to put on my list next month, as I will probably be tempted to write about these products again LOL.