Saturday, June 25, 2011

A little confession.

I know I'm almost 25 but I can be a bit childish sometimes. My cousin showed me some girly super model colouring books a few years back (those kinds that young girl like to draw princesses and super models in) and I just had to have it. I used it quite often but for some time now I have not touched it. A little while ago I was looking throuh the pages and found something funny. Two drawings that I made, looked like they were made by a child, so Idecided I could do better than that. And gave them a little update.

Just thought it would be fun to share some of my childish sides with you :)
Have a great weekend.

Loevens.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hahahaha, I love visiting my niece, because we draw in her TopModels-books as well... You're not alone!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig