Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lush haul

I recieved my latest order from lush last week. Just thought I would share them with you.

I have already reviewed the "New" shampoo bar and this is a repurchase of it. Thought I would try some conditioners so I bought the solid "Jungle" conditioner and "American cream" conditioner. I've tried them a few times but will try them a little longer before I do a review on them. it's the second time I buy henna from Lush, one whole block normally last me 2 times. I will do a review on this product soon. I also bought another shampoo bar, the "ultimate shine" bar, will be reviewing this as well when I have tried it some more.

If you buy 2 solid shampoos you get a free shampoo tin.

Lush was kind enough to give me some samples of their different moisturisers as I've been wanting to try those out for a while now. I love that Lush gives you samples and that you can just ask for specific ones. It's a good way to try before you buy. You do have to make an order with them to get samples online. But that's only fair. 

I will keep you updated on the different items as I get to test them out some more.
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Nice blog. I found your blog on the Lush Limited facebook page. I would love it if you could check out my blog and my many Lush reviews.

    I also have a giveaway on my blog currently!

    jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig