Saturday, June 4, 2011

Products I just don't like (Part 2)

When buying and trying as much makeup as I do, there are bound to be some prodocts that just don't work for me. There may be different reasons as to why I don't like the product and I will do my best to tell you why it's not working out for me. This is just my opinion, they may or may not work for you.

Elf Studio Complexion Perfection:
I know a lot of people like this product, but it does absolutely nothing for me. It is supposed to correct redness, dark circles, blue tones etc. On me it just goes on like a chalky powder, I would not even use it as a regular powder. I have tried applying it with a powder brushm tried the colours seperately and mixed together. I give up. I really really wanted to like this product, but it's a fail for me.


Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara:
I am very picky about my mascara and normally I really LOVE Maybelline mascaras. I thought I would give this one a try. Man was I dissapointed. It's one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. I think the main reason why I hate this so much is because of the wand. The bristles of the wand pokes at my eyes and hurts real bad. It does not give me any length or volume at all, just makes them clumpy and stubby looking. it even manages to do the opposite of curling my lashes! I gave this mascara a good chance for a few weeks, I curled and primed and brushed and so on.. Nothing seemed to work. So this is certainly the worst mascara I have ever used. It really confuses me as I normally love every single Maybelline mascara I try.

That's all for now, please comment below to let me know what you think of these products.

Loevens.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the Elf Studio Complexion Perfection. I really need the chalkiness simply because even the GOSH porcelain foundations to orange for my skin. So this helps so much to take the orange away. Always have used it as one color tho, never tried separate because i forget what there for in the heat of the moment =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I just don't get along with the complexion perfection :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to hear what others have to say about the products. I know a lot of people love the complexion perfection, that's why I bought it. I wish it would work for me too.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig