Sunday, July 17, 2011

Eye looks using elf quads. (1 look for each quad)

I am SOO sorry for this awfull layout. As you can see I am still having serious blogger issues. It's really annoying because I really want to give you guys the best of the best. But that will have to wait. The quality of these pictures are not very good, but I wanted you to see it anyways. Spent a whole week swatching and photographing and trying these on. If you would like me to do a better picture of one of these looks feel free to comment below.

Teal dreams:

Silver lining:











Rocker:
Punk funk:












Pretty N' Pink:

Nymph dreams:












Nouveau Neutrals:

Matte Mauve:











Luxe:
Ivy:










Hazy hazel:

Glam:










Ethereal:

Drama:












Day 2 Night:

Butternut:











Brownstone:

Blue moon:











Loevens
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. REALLY nice work. I love the look at the 4. picture, the one with the powerful pink and purple. Did you use the colours wet in that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I used them dry. They are just seriously pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal dreams, Punk Funk, Luxe, and Glam are my favs.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all such good looks - I think teal dream is my favorite though :)

    I've just given you a blog award!
    http://gretalrabbit.blogspot.com/2011/07/ive-just-received-blog-award.html

    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks I'm glad you guys like them. I'm not too happy with the quality of the pictures. But oh well. May have to get my hands on a better camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a slew of these quads but I wasn't sure on whether to spend a buck for Punk Funk but you just sold me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig