Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Haulage!

I've been ordering quite a few things online the last couple of months and finally most of my stuff is here.

I really liked the NYX 10 colour palette I tried so I thought it was about time to try some more NYX products. This is what I got from Cherryculture.com



I actually only needed the Shadow insurance primer, but saw this cute kit on asos.com. I had been thinking about trying out some more too faced products so this was too good to resist. It's called "the look of love".


I've been liking Hard Candy products lately so I had to try some more things.


I also have a large Elf haul on the way and I have recently recieved some Sleek products I ordered. Unfortunately my Sleek palette arrived broken and the seller won't reply my e-mails, so I will put that on hold for now.

So I think I should be set for the rest of the year lol. I will be doing a makeup ban until december as I probably can't resist going a little crazy in december lol (only banning makeup this time) I'm pretty sure I will not run out of things to review, if I do run out I have a few other things up my sleeve for you guys.

I will be doing a series of brand reviews where I give you my opinion on some different brands and their most raved about products, I will also show you my personal favorites and my least favorites. First up will be Elf, then probably Hard Candy working my way towards NYX, Toofaced etc. So stay tuned.

Loevens.

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig