Sunday, August 21, 2011

I got inspired.

I got  inspired to finally do a look by seeing the lovely OPI Junkie's post on a candy faíry look. She is always so creative and I have been thinking about posting some kind of makeup look for a long time, but never got around to it. So finally I decided to do this kinda purple alien look. I know there's a lot of pictures but I just couldn't choose between them. Enjoy.






I know I need more practise, It's my first time trying this and I was kinda quick about it but this will have to do for now. I hope you can see past the bad lighting and sloppy application. I actually really like this look, kinda wish every day was halloween.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig