Thursday, August 18, 2011

Products I regret buying

I always have a hard time doing these types of posts, as I either forget about the products I don't really like or feel that they are almost not worth mentioning. You may disagree with me, but these are just things that did not work for me, or I don't find myself reaching for that often.

Gosh long lasting lip marker: This isn't a bad product, I guess I'm just not really a fan of lip stains. I some times have very dry lips and this just feels odd when I try to put a gloss over it. I have probably only used it twice.  Just don't like lip stains I guess.


Elf Eyeliner & Shadow stick: Now the reason I don't like these are mainly because of the cream shadow. I just don't like the colouring and I don't like how it applies. The liner side is actually quite nice, however the purple liner stained my lids and my lashes. So for a few weeks now my lashes have been purple, not really the look I was going for. Ofcourse it's not noticible as I always wear mascara, but I just don't feel like putting something like that on my eyes. So again not that bad of a product, just not right for me.

Elf Primer and Liner sealer: I don't care for the primer side, it looks yellow on my eyes and actually makes my eyeshadow crease even more. I have tried using a lot, a little and almost nothing but it just does not work for me. The liner side seems like a great product, however I do feel that the quality of the felt tip could be better. After just a few uses it's pretty much ruined. So I would have prefered a liner brush instead as I find them easier to clean without ruining them.

That's it for this time. If you have tried any of these products then please let me know what you think.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. e.l.f. primer&liner sealer sucks bum imho :) või ma tõesti ei oska seda kasutada. ja see primer on kohe definitely too yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LiisK It sure does, it's definately not easy to use.

    Loevens

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig