Thursday, September 8, 2011

NYX single eyeshadow review

I loved the 10 colour palette I got so much that I had to try out some of the single shadows. I have heard that the quality of the single shadows were way better than the other NYX shadows. I bought 2 shadows one called flamingo and one called my favorite color.

Price: 3,75$ from cherryculture.

Packaging: The same plastic packaging as the blushes, just a smaller version. These are however easier to open. You get 2,5 grams of product.




I have to say I like their trios and their 10 colour palettes better. I don't know if it's just the shades I got but I don't think they are that pigmented.

"my favorite colour" seems like a nice eyeshadow it could be a little more pigmented but otherwise it's ok... BUT it contains glitter, and some of you probably know that I absolutely hate most glittery eyeshadows and this is no exception. It would be such a pretty shade if it did not contain glitter.

"flamingo" is such a pretty colour, a pale pink with a subtle golden sheen. I wish it was a little more shiny/shimmery because it seems like it's almostmatte but with subtle shimmers in ( if that makes sense). It seems a little on the powdery side but it's nice and soft and blendable.

None of these shadows really impressed or stood out to me. I think that there are better and just as affordable alternatives to these two shades. I may still try a few other colours to see if it was just these shades that wasn't all that.

So if you have any NYX single shadow favorites please let me know.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig