Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Products I regret buying.

I'm usually quite lucky when it comes to shopping online, but sometimes the products do not live up to my expectations. So here are a few things I have accumulated in the last couple of months.


LA Girl High Definition eyeshadow:I really thought this would be a great eyeshadow, but it was gritty and grainy, not very finely milled and not very pigmented at all. Very cheap quality. After just a few days in my purse, the whole thing broke... what a mess.

Elf Studio Pressed powder in "porcelain":
This may have been a nice powder it it wasn't so yellow and dark. I got the lightest one but it still makes me look silly. I had hear do many great things about this powder so I really wanted it to work for me. Bummer!

Elf Flawless Finish Foundation in "porcelain":
This almost matches my skintone, it is however slightly more yellow than my skin. I know a lot of people have a problem with the smell of it, I don't but It just looks awfull on me. It looks powdery, cakey, oily and dry all at the same time. So this was quite the let down for me as I know a lot of people are impressed with this foundation:


Elf Studio Minty lip gloss in "Nasville":
I tossed this out before I got a chance to take a picture to show you how boring it is. It looks nothing like the picture on the Elf website and it goes on my lips like a greasy toothpaste smelling muddy coloured oil. I really really wanted to like this, as I totally love minty lips.



I know that's a lot of Elf stuff, I really do love Elf and I have tried so many Elf things so ofcourse there is things I don't like, but overall I love Elf. This was my first time trying something from LA Girl, not a good first impression, if they call that a HD product then how will their other products be? Let me know if you have tried anything good from LA Girl. There is actually more stuff that I regret buying but I think I will save that for another post and maybe in the meantime try and give it one more chance. What did you regret buying this month?


Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig