Monday, September 26, 2011

Yves Rocher Haul!


Yves Rocher recently came out with a new skin care line geared towards problem skin and enlarged pores. I have been dealing with enlarged pores and super oily skin all summer so I though I would give this a try. I also got a few other things as I was running low on a few things. Yvea Rocher had a 20% off sale so I got all this for about 28£ or less and I got over 30£ worth of freebies as well!.

Here is everything that I got!



Here are the freebies I got with my order, a jar of vanilla body cream, 3x2 cleansing face masks, nourishing face cream and a pen set.
Can't wait to try it all out. If there is anything from my haul that you would like a review on, please let me know.

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm so curious about the organic vanilla bodycream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super nice. Smells really good, I have tried one with olive oil as well and I find that it locks the moisture in my skin better, but overall super nice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know about the series agains pores. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristin I will be doing reviews on the Pure skin system once I have been using it for at least a month, but I can tell you that I am really pleased with it this far. Not the best oil control but enough for me. I noticed a difference with my pores the day after I started using it.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig