Saturday, October 8, 2011

Birthday gifts and goodies


I turned 25 yesterday and I had the most wonderfull day with my boyfriend and my parents. Just thought I would share my gifts with you.

My boyfriend gave me a wonderfull Miss Dior perfume and a little eye and lip palette from Dior. My parents gave me a 500kr (around 50£) homemade giftcard, some different face masks, a wet n wild trio, wet n wild lipstick, crackle nail polish, and they preordered a game for me that I am looking forward to playing by the end of this month. I also got some underwear and I bought myself a self warming face mask, rainforest hair mask and a baked eyeshadow from The Body shop. I am soo happy with my gifts and for the lovely day I had. 

I am trying on the warming clay mask from body shop right now and it feels quite similar to the one from montagne jeunesse I wrote about in my september favorites. Can't wait to try some of the other things out.

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I had the most wonderfull day with my boyfriend and my parents. Just thought I would share my gifts with you. a jar of cake

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig