Saturday, October 29, 2011

Face product of the week


Sorry for not posting so much this week. I've been feeling a bit under the weather. But here it is just in time.. my Face product of the week. This week it's the Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'oro. 

Pigmentation:  This blush is quite pigmented so I need to be very careful. I do not swirl the brush around before application I just slightly touch the blush with the tip of the brush and that's enough for one whole cheek.

Colour/shade: I actually thought it would be more of a rosy red or rosy pink. I find it quite orange/coral looking in real life. It's quite shimmery but no glitters. The colour actually suits me quite well. It looks quite natural on me and gives a beautiful glow.

 
Staying power: It stays on all day, no touch ups needed.

On the go: Even though it's very pigmented it's quite easy to use. i think it worked well on both busy mornings and for late night makeup. It blends very well too.

Work appropriate: Super office friendly natural looking blush.

I've wanted to try Milani Baked blushes for a long time now and I have to say I was a bit disapointed when I first got this. It was not the colour I expected and I was not sure how I would like it. I'm glad I gave it a shot because I really like it. I really want to try out some more Milani baked blushes,

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig