Friday, October 21, 2011

Face product of the week

 I really enjoy doing my "palette of the week" posts. So I thought I would do more posts like that, starting with "face product of the week"

This week I have Chosen my Hard Candy Fox in a Box blush. I've been soo crazy bout it but feel like I have been neglecting it.


Pigmentation: This blush is quite pigmented so I have to apply it very lightly.

Colour/shade: 2 of the shades are shimmery and 2 are matte. The peachy and pink colours really suit my skintone a lot, and the brown is actually not that bad. I find that the brown mixed with the other colours gives a very pretty natural yet shimmery look.
 
Staying power: I normally don't have issues with getting a blush to last me all day. This is no exception, it lasts me a good 8-10 hours althoug it does fade, but it does not completely dissapear.

On the go: This is some seriously pigmented blush for my pale skin, so I really need to take my time and apply it lightly and blend it well. I would probably skip it on the days where I'm in too much of a hurry.

Work appropriate: Definately! it can be both dramatic and subtle, depending on how well you blend it out.


I've really been enjoying using this blush again and I really like how versatile it can be. You could use every colour individually or mix 2,3 or all of them together to create a new shade. I'm thinking about trying more of these blushes.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this blush! It's bright without being over the top. And it's nice to be able to use the shades separately if you want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly how I feel, and the price is nice as well.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig