Friday, October 21, 2011

Imaginary traincase Palette edition.

Payday is next wednesday and I can't wait to order my NYX train case. So I have been trying to keep myself busy with some heavy day dreaming about what I could fit into my lovely NYX train case. So here is just a look at some of the things I would fill it with if I could pick anything I wanted no matter the price.There's a lot of things I want so I had to split it up into little sections. this section is all about the palettes.

Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV

Tarte for True Blood palette:

Too Faced In your dreams palette:

MUA Pro Dusk til Dawn palette:
Beauty UK eyeshadow palette, earth child:
Coastal Scents Go Palette, Beijing:
Coastal Scents Winterberry Palette:


I could eaisily pick more palettes but I think I will have to stop here. Have you tried any of these palettes? Let me know if you have.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig