Monday, October 17, 2011

NYX Pump it up lip plumper

I got this in my cherry culture haul I did not too long ago. I have been wanting to try out some different products from NYX and thought I would give their lip plumper a go. I got mine in the colour "Pamela"

Price: 4,99 on cherryculture.com

Packaging:  Just your average lip gloss tube with a doe-foot aplicator. They have a drawing of an injection needle on the tube, making me think of toofaced lip injection.

I have tried a few lip plumpers in the past few years so I knew that I could expect either a cool tingle or a burning sensation, so when the burning sensation started shortly after applying this gloss I was sure it would plump my lips.

Unfortunately it did not plump my lips even the slightest bit. I'm quite dissapointed in this gloss. It's just a sheer gloss with no scent or taste, it did burn on my lips but it did not plump them at all.

I would not repurchase, I'll probably not wear this gloss ever again. I'm not too fond of the burning sensation but it would be ok as long as it was followed by some good results. I see no reason to wear it when it does not work on me.

I'm not saying that this gloss does not work at all, but for me it did'nt do anything. I'm a little bummed, because I really wanted to like it.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig