Sunday, October 9, 2011

Palette of the week


Wow has it been  a week already? I have been soo busy this week, turned 25 last friday and spent some quality time with my parents and my boyfriend. I'll be uploading pictures of my lovely presents soon.
This weeks palette is the Wet n Wild 8 colour palette in "comfort zone" I really love this palette  and I have been using it a lot in the past and thought it was time to use it a bit again. Just like last week I have used and tested this palette for a week now.

On the go: I've been quite busy this week, Fortunately for me I find this palette very easy to use. I got some very nice results out of it, even when I was in a hurry. The colours blend well so I even had time for some smokey looks though I was in a hurry. 

Evening out: This palette is great for more dramatic looks as well as neutral looks so it's definately great for evening looks.
Variation: This palette was more versatile than I thought it would be. I actually managed to do about 4-5 different looks even though I was in a bit of a hurry and have no imagination. I really think you can get a lot of looks out of this palette.

Staying power: I have used it both with and without primer. Without primer it does crease on me by the time I come back from my lunch break but with a primer I find it to last beautifully throughout the day and well into the evening.

Work appropriate: Certainly! you get a nice selection of neutrals and toned down browns and greens. I wore it to work every single day this week.

See you in a week with a new palette.
Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig