Sunday, November 20, 2011

Face of the day

I've been praising the new Body Shop extra virgin minerals foundation, so I thought it was time to show how well it actually looks. I know the picture quality is not the best, hopefully I will be getting a better camera this winter.

I'm wearing LA colors eye design palette and body Shop brown smokey palette on the eyes, eyeko fat mascara, elf mineral lipstick in pouty petal and hard candy glamoflauge concealer and too faced blush in la vie en rose.

This post is actually a bit of an experiment for me. It's my first post using only my smartphone so I'm not quite sure how this will translate on to a bigger screen.

Loevens.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Looks good.

    My smartphone is EVIL. Shows how red and blotchy my face can get. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really need a better camera as I really want to show more makeup looks, but my camera washes it out completely.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig