Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Face product of the week



 I'm finally starting to feel a little better, so hopefully I will start posting a little more. I just got my NYX train case in the mail and I've taken a lot of photos as I could not wait to show you guys. Unfrotunately they all came out quite blurry so I will have to try again when I can get some better shots in full daylight.

I have chosen the blush from my Too faced look of love collection for this weeks face product. The shade is called "La vie en rose"
 
Pigmentation:  This is nicely pigmented, it's not too pigmented for me but it does not lack pigmentation either. So it's the perfect in between for me.

Colour/shade: A lovely baby pink with a golden sheen to it. Really pretty and looks really good on the skin.


Staying power: This has amazing staying power. It simply just stays put all day until I have to remove my makeup. It's probably one of the best blushes I have when it comes to staying power.

On the go: It blends effortlesly so not matter how much in a hurry I am, this will do the job. I love how it blends!

Work appropriate: Certainly. This blush can be sheered out or layered to the intesity you want. And the colour looks quite nice and fresh on my skin. Definately office friendly.

I know this post is quite short but I am just so happy with this blush that It's hard for me to find anything negative to say about it. I will definately be checking out more of the too faced blushes. Can't wait to show you all the nice things I have lined up for you guys in the nex few weeks.

Loevens
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig