Thursday, November 17, 2011

Face product of the week

I'm tired of writing about pink blushes with golden shimmer, so I thought it was time for me to write about a facial mask I have been loving this week. It's the Montagne Jeunesse white chocolate mask.

It smells just divine! It smells like lovely sweet milk chocolate, you almost want to taste it.
This mask is a very creamy thick mask with coacoa butter and cream in it. I's actually a deep cleansing mask, but it feels super moisturizing as well. I just let it sit until it's almost dry (like a clay mask would be) and then I rinse it off. My skin feels soft cleansed and moisturised.

Montagne Jeunesse is very generous with the amount of product they put in their single use sachets. I always have enough product for 2 applications so I always store the rest of the mask in a little "Body Shop" sample jar.

I really like montagne jeunesse masks and this is becoming a favorite of mine.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig