Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November favorites.

I can't believe it's almost december! Even though makeup and skincare is a part of my everyday routine I have a hard time picking my favorites of the month. There is just so much to choose from and I don't want to keep showing you the same things over and over again.

I'm planning on doing a little "products of 2011" series this month to  show you my all time favorites this year.Let's get to it... My favorite products this month:

Buche de Noel (Lush): I have really come to love this wonderful cleanser. It has ground almonds to scrub off dead skin and they really do get rid of dry patches without feeling harsh on the skin at all. It smells so good and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. Perfect winter scrub.


Extra Virgin minerals foundation (The Body Shop): It's probably the best foundation I have ever used. The coverage is just right, the texture is just right and the finish is just right. This feels like it was made just for me!



Cure solutions cream (Yves Rocher): Finally a face cream that can deal with my super dry winter skin! It's thick and emollient like a balm but does not leave me greasy or oily. It's certainly my new favorite winter face cream. It also feels very comforting on my skin and I'm almost certain that this had reduced the redness in my skin and made it look dewy and healthy.

I would also like to mention my Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer, LA Colors eye design palette and my Miss Dior perfume. Lovely things that I could not be without!

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig