Monday, November 7, 2011

NYX 3 Tier train case

FINALLY.... Words can't express how happy I am to finally present you with my new traincase of awesomeness. I will show you some pics and describe the traincase as we go along. Even though this traincase has plenty of room for all my makeup you won't be able to see every makeup product that I own as I was not completely finished with packing it when I took the pictures. But it's almost my whole collection minus a few things that I keep in a little clutch in the bathroom (my everyday items). The quality of this traincase is absolutely amazing. It's easy to use and you could even detach one of the tiers and only take that with you if you want. It's equipped with wheels and a retractable handle in the back, like a trolly suitcase.


Here it is... The lowest tier has 3 nicely sized pockets. I keep my flat iron and my curling iron in one of the pockets and I have not put anything in the other two pockets yet.

The top tier: is the smallest room of the train case. I use this for all my makeup palettes. The top of the "lid" is one big mesh pouch, where you could put brushes or makeup wipes. It comes with a nice mirror you can take out and place on your work space.

Second tier: This is where the magic happens! It's got 4 big sturdy drawers and a large compartment as well. I'm amazed at how much these drawers can hold. 

These two drawers contain all my lip products

These two drawers contain mascaras, eyeliners, single shadows, primers, creme shadow, eyeshadow pens ans brushes.

The bottom of the drawers is for my face products, powders, blushes, highlighters and such.

Bottom Tier: Is a big spacious room with 4 makeup bags attatched to the sides with velcro. This is great for storing your backup products, shampoos, conditioners and creams. I use one bag for single use face masks, sample sized face creams and such, 1 for nail polish and nail stickers, and I'm still thinking about what to put in the other 2


I'm sorry about the poor picture quality but I hoped you enjoyed looking into my collection. I used to think that I had waay to much makeup, But I obviously could not fill this completely so I guess it's not as bad as I thought lol. I am just so super happy about this train case. Feel free to ask about anything in my collection or ask me to do an overview of my collection of certain brands and such.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This looks awesome, I got a small one recently and I find it so handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! this is amazing! i really need one of these! GREAT POST!
    How much are they?

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 150£ and about 16£ for shipping to Denmark. I'm so happy I bought it, really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm interedted i this train case, and I'd like to know what do you think about it, if you think that it's strong enough to carry heavy make up stuff..!
    I can't see the inside structure...
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, I love this traincase, it's great for carrying heavy makeup. I think it is super sturdy and has quite a lot of space for all my makeup and it has a handle in the back like on a trolly, and wheels in the bottom so you can roll it around with you. very very easy for transporting your makeup. So I certainly recommend it.

      Delete
  5. Hey Hun! I got this case today and though I love it, I'm not sure if it will last too long. I haven't filled it up yet but I feel like the latter isn't strong enough. Do you feel that it's def sturdy? I plan on putting my airbrush machine on the bottom along with the rest of my kit. I also want to stack my glamcor lighting on top. I'm currently a zuca pro user but want something I can kind of work out of.. But obv don't want something that will fall apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like mine is quite sturdy and I am very happy with it. But I think it depends on how it is used and how heavy the items you put in it are. I store all my bath and body stuff in the bottom and it works great for that. It fits my needs, and I am quite happy with the storage it provides and how much easier it is to transport than my previous case.

      Delete
  6. I guess I should just put all my stuff in there and see. The latter doesn't feel strong only when I'm extending it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea :) I Have not had any problems with mine and I feel it is sturdy enough for my needs. I am super pleased with mine. I hope you will get good use out of yours, and please let me know how it works out for you.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig