Thursday, November 3, 2011

October favorites


Wow I can't believe this year has almost come to an end. Time has just passed me by so fast these last couple of months. I've been busy at work, moving in with my boyfriend, going on a diet and trying to keep my blog updated. I guess it's time for me to start thinking about christmas soon too. So here are my favorites from the month of october.




I've been enjoying my Too Faced shadow insurance a lot as I do every month, but I still thought it deserved a mention. I've been using my ELF bamboo blending brush every time I have done my eye makeup ever since I got it and it has been such a big help on my "palette of the week" mission. I've grown quite fond of my NYX jumbo eye pencil in "youghurt" quite a bit as well. It has helped me a lot in my palette of the week adventure. Whenever I came across an eyeshadow that was too powdery or did not show up well enough on my eyes, this jumbo pen fixed that and made all my shadows pop. My Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer is my holy grail concealer. It beats any concealer I have ever tried and I really don't think I could find a better concealer for me. The Body Shop Warming mineral face mask is just a super treat for my skin whenever I feel a little dull and need a bit of pampering. I just love that stuff! And surely I had to mention my beloved LA colors Eye design palette. I just want to use this palette every single day. This is definately my must have palette this fall/winter.


 Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig