Time for Face eye products of the year. I will do my best to list 5 products for each category, but it depends on how many products I have tried this year from that particular category. The products will be listed in no particular order. I will link the products to previous reviews and posts if one has been written about that particular product.
- Yves Rocher, Lash plumping mascara, black
- Eyeko, Magic mascara, black
- Too Faced, Lash injection, Black
- Imju, fiberwig, black
- Maybelline, Volume express, falsies, black
- Rimmel, Glam'eyes, liquid liner, black
- Eyeko, Grafiti liner, black
- Elf, Studio cream liner, purple
- The Balm, Shady lady, Insane Jane
- Urban Decay, 15th anniversary palette, Half truth
- Too Faced, Naked eye palette, satin sheets
- Sleek, Oh so special palette, wrapped up
- Urban Decay, eyeshadow, Sin
- Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance
- Urban Decay, Primer potion
- Elf, Eyelid primer, champagne
Cream eyeshadow/ cream base:
- Elf, Studio cream eyeshadow, Dawn
- NYX, Jumbo eye pen, Youghurt
And the winners are...
Eyeko, Magic mascara, black: This is the best mascara I have tried ever. Unfortunately Eyeko does not carry this mascara anymore. So I found my holy grail mascara this year and lost it again.
Eyeko, Grafiti liner: The best liquid liner I have ever used. It's so easy to apply and it just stays on forever.
Too Faced, Naked eye palette, satin sheets: Not only is the golden pink shade insanely pretty, the shadow also applies like a dream and lasts soo long on the lids.
Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance: This primer makes my eyeshadow last and last. it 's also the best primer I have tried when it comes to making my eyeshadow pop.
NYX, Jumbo eye pen, Youghurt: Such a lovely sticky base for eyeshadow. I love the texture, the colour and the way it makes eyeshadow pop.
It was not hard to choose the winning products this time. I have been using these products a lot this year and I will probably contimue to do so.