Sunday, December 25, 2011

Eye products of the year.

Time for Face eye products of the year. I will do my best to list 5 products for each category, but it depends on how many products I have tried this year from that particular category. The products will be listed in no particular order. I will link the products to previous reviews and posts if one has been written about that particular product.

Mascara: 
Yves Rocher, Lash plumping mascara, black
Eyeko, Magic mascara, black 
Too Faced, Lash injection, Black
Imju, fiberwig, black
-  Maybelline, Volume express, falsies, black

Liners: 
- Rimmel, Glam'eyes, liquid liner, black
- Eyeko, Grafiti liner, black
- Elf, Studio cream liner, purple

Powder eyeshadow: 
-  The Balm, Shady lady, Insane Jane
Urban Decay, 15th anniversary palette, Half truth
Too Faced, Naked eye palette, satin sheets
Sleek, Oh so special palette, wrapped up 
- Urban Decay, eyeshadow, Sin

Primer: 
-  Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance
-  Urban Decay, Primer potion
-  Elf, Eyelid primer, champagne

Cream eyeshadow/ cream base: 
-  Elf, Studio cream eyeshadow, Dawn
-  NYX, Jumbo eye pen, Youghurt


And the winners are...

Eyeko, Magic mascara, black: This is the best mascara I have tried ever. Unfortunately Eyeko does not carry this mascara anymore. So I found my holy grail mascara this year and lost it again.


Eyeko, Grafiti liner: The best liquid liner I have ever used. It's so easy to apply and it just stays on forever.

Too Faced, Naked eye palette, satin sheets: Not only is the golden pink shade insanely pretty, the shadow also applies like a dream and lasts soo long on the lids. 

Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance: This primer makes my eyeshadow last and last. it 's also the best primer I have tried when it comes to making my eyeshadow pop.

NYX, Jumbo eye pen, Youghurt: Such a lovely sticky base for eyeshadow. I love the texture, the colour and the way it makes eyeshadow pop.

It was not hard to choose the winning products this time. I have been using these products a lot this year and I will probably contimue to do so.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig