Saturday, December 24, 2011

Face products of the year.

Time for Face products of the year. I will do my best to list 5 products for each category, but it depends on how many products I have tried this year from that particular category, If I only have tried 3 foundations, then I will only be able to list those 3. The products will be listed in no particular order. I will link the products to previous reviews and posts if one has been written about that particular product.

Foundation:
Gosh, X-ceptional wear, 11 porcelain
The Body Shop, Extra Virgin Minerals, 102 natural ivory
ELF, Flawless Finish Foundation, Porcelain
Etude House, Magic BB balm

Powder:
ELF. Personal Blend Mineral founadtion, ligh
Palagantong Makeup, Theatrical powder, pearl beige
ELF, Complexion perfection

Concealer:
Benefit, Erase Paste, fair
ELF, complete coverage concealer, light
Hard Candy, Glamoflauge, light
ELF, under eye concealer and highlight

Primer:
The Body Shop, Matte it skin primer
Too Faced, Primed and poreless
Hard Candy, Sheer envy face primer

Blush:
Too Faced, La vie en rose
ELF, Studio blush, Candid coral
The Balm, Hot Mama
NYX, Powder Blush, Pinched
Hard Candy, Fox in a box, Spicy and sweet 

Highlighter/Shimmer:
The Balm, Mary Loumanizer
ELF, Studio radiance enhancer, Spotlight
Hard Candy, Glow all the way, doll face
ELF, Studio blush, gotta glow
-  ELF, Shimmering facial whip, lilac petal


And the winners are...

The Body Shop, Extra Virgin Minerals, 102 natural ivory: This is the closest I have ever been to finding my holy grail foundation. I just love the finish of it and the coverage is just right for me.

 ELF, Personal Blend Mineral Foundation,light: This is the perfect powder for me, I tend to get dry skin and this is the only powder I can wear in the winter time. It's close to holy grail for me.

Hard Candy, Glamoflauge, light: This is wihtout a doubt my holy grail concealer, it's the best coverage I have ever experienced yet it's not cakey or dry. It's just pure magic on my skin.

Too Faced, Primed and Poreless: The best primer I have tried yet. Mostly because it makes my skin look so much smoother and it makes foundation go on better.

Too Faced, La vie en rose: This is just the perfect shade for me, it applies like a dream and lasts quite well.

ELF, Shimmering facial Whip, Lilac petal: This is what got me started on highlighting. I just love everything about, I love how shiny it is, I love the scent and I love how good it looks on the skin.


I wish there could be more than one winning product for each category, choosing was so hard. I really love all the thing listed above, but the winners just did that little extra something for me.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig