- Gosh, Intense lip colour , 301
- ELF, Luscious Liquid Lipstick, Baby lips
- ELF, Super Glossy lip shine, Pink kiss
- Eyeko London lips, portobello
- Hard Candy, Glossaholic, Gorgeous
- Yves Rocher, Baume Hydratant, Grapes
- Cherry Culture, Lip balm, Bubble gum
- The Body Shop, Born lippy, Strawberry
- ELF, Conditioning lip balm spf 15, Nice&Natural
- Lush, Lip Balm, Honey Trap
- ELF, Mineral Lipstick, Runway pink
- NYX, Round Lipstick, Thalia
- Eyeko, Liptastik glossy lip pen, Loudmouth
- Wet n Wild, Lipstick, Dark pink frost
- ELF, Essentials lipstick, Classy
And the winners are...
ELF Conditioning lip balm spf15, Nice&Natural: This stuff is amazing, it makes my lips so incredibly soft, it gives them that nude look I like and it smells and tastes divine.
ELF, Essentials lipstick, Classy: I believe this was one of the lipsticks that actually got me started on wearing lipstick. The colour is so unique, it lasts quite well and it's so affordable.
It wasn't easy picking the winning products as I have been going through so many different lip products this year. I still have not found my holy grail lip products, but these are "up there" for me.