Friday, December 23, 2011

Lip products of the year.

I have tried several lip products this year so I will only be mentioning 5 different products for each category.  The products will be listed in no particular order. I will link the products to previous reviews and posts if one has been written about the particular product.

Glosses: 
Gosh, Intense lip colour , 301
ELF, Luscious Liquid Lipstick, Baby lips
ELF, Super Glossy lip shine, Pink kiss
Eyeko London lips, portobello
Hard Candy, Glossaholic, Gorgeous

Balms: 
Yves Rocher, Baume Hydratant, Grapes
Cherry Culture, Lip balm, Bubble gum
The Body Shop, Born lippy, Strawberry
ELF, Conditioning lip balm spf 15, Nice&Natural
Lush, Lip Balm, Honey Trap

Lipstick: 
ELF, Mineral Lipstick, Runway pink
NYX, Round Lipstick, Thalia
Eyeko, Liptastik glossy lip pen, Loudmouth
-  Wet n Wild, Lipstick, Dark pink frost
ELF, Essentials lipstick, Classy

And the winners are...



Hard Candy, Glossaholic, Gorgeous: I love everything about this gloss, the glitter, the shade, the scent, the feel on the lips and the packaging. The only reason I have not written a review about this is because it's always in my pocket or my purse.

ELF Conditioning lip balm spf15, Nice&Natural: This stuff is amazing, it makes my lips so incredibly soft, it gives them that nude look I like and it smells and tastes divine.

ELF, Essentials lipstick, Classy: I believe this was one of the lipsticks that actually got me started on wearing lipstick. The colour is so unique, it lasts quite well and it's so affordable.

It wasn't easy picking the winning products as I have been going through so many different lip products this year. I still have not found my holy grail lip products, but these are "up there" for me.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig