Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone.

I've had a great year blogging. And I would like to thank all of you reading my blog for making this such a great experience for me.

I started blogging 12th of april 2011, and I had no idea what I wanted to do with my blog or how many readers I would get. I just thought it would be something fun to do, while being unemployed and living by myself.

Now about 9 months later, I've got 110 lovely followers and more than 27.000 page views. I know it's not a lot compared to other bloggers out there, but to me this is more than I ever dreamt of. So thank you everyone for supporting me, sharing your opinioins and comments with me. It means a lot to me.

I will be spending my christmas eve with my parents in my little hometown. I can't wait to give them their presents! I love spending time on finding just the right gifts and seeing how those gifts make people happy.

I will be putting up some pictures of what my little Danish christmas eve looks like. So stay tuned for some pics, maybe I will even have them ready later tonight for you all.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Merry Christmas to you too. I gave you an award.
    http://theopijunkie.blogspot.com/2011/12/i-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig