Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's resolutions

Everybody is talking about their own personal new years resoloutions, so I thought it would be cool to do a blog related new years resolution post. Most of these are blog related but there is also a few health related new years resolutions on the list.

Here are my goals for 2012:

-  Buy my first MAC lipstick.

-  Buy my first MAC foundation.

-  Buy Urban Decays Naked 2 palette.

-  Try out some more high end products. 

-  Try at least 3 brands I have never tried before.

-  Make at least 5 large brand reviews in 2012.

-  Make at least 4 "full face under 20£" posts in 2012.

-  Complete a project 10 pan.

-  Upload 1 post every single day for a whole month.

-  Organize my makeup better ( depotting, reorganizing etc.).

-  Get a better camera.

-  Do more makeup looks. 

-  Be better at taking care of my body.

-  Be better at using body lotions and butters.

-  Do more nail polish related posts. (like nails of the week)

-  Update my blog more often

-  Participate in at least 2 tag posts.

-  Learn to do a cut crease look.

- Upload my first youtube video.

Here are a few hopes and dreams on a more personal level for 2012


-  I hope to stop smoking in 2012.
-  I hope I will get back to my naturally blonde hair in 2012.
-  I dream of  loosing at least 20 pounds in 2012.
-  I dream of getting engaged in 2012.
-  I hope that plans of starting a little family will be made in 2012.

Phew 2012 looks like it's going to be quite the interesting year, both here on blogger and on a more personal level. It will be fun to look back at this post a year from now to see if I managed to do at least some of my resolutions.

Loevens.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. good luck on the project 10 pan :D I did one in the fall, and the mission was completed, haha!
    Currently doing a project 15 pan, so hopefully I'll complete that one too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine. I will start it very soon. I just hope I don't run out of anything to write about on my blog. LOL. Congrats on going through with the 10 pan.

    Loevens.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig