Everybody is talking about their own personal new years resoloutions, so I thought it would be cool to do a blog related new years resolution post. Most of these are blog related but there is also a few health related new years resolutions on the list.
Here are my goals for 2012:
- Buy my first MAC lipstick.
- Buy my first MAC foundation.
- Buy Urban Decays Naked 2 palette.
- Try out some more high end products.
- Try at least 3 brands I have never tried before.
- Make at least 5 large brand reviews in 2012.
- Make at least 4 "full face under 20£" posts in 2012.
- Complete a project 10 pan.
- Upload 1 post every single day for a whole month.
- Organize my makeup better ( depotting, reorganizing etc.).
- Get a better camera.
- Do more makeup looks.
- Be better at taking care of my body.
- Be better at using body lotions and butters.
- Do more nail polish related posts. (like nails of the week)
- Update my blog more often
- Participate in at least 2 tag posts.
- Learn to do a cut crease look.
- Upload my first youtube video.
Here are a few hopes and dreams on a more personal level for 2012
- I hope to stop smoking in 2012.
- I hope I will get back to my naturally blonde hair in 2012.
- I dream of loosing at least 20 pounds in 2012.
- I dream of getting engaged in 2012.
- I hope that plans of starting a little family will be made in 2012.
Phew 2012 looks like it's going to be quite the interesting year, both here on blogger and on a more personal level. It will be fun to look back at this post a year from now to see if I managed to do at least some of my resolutions.