Friday, December 23, 2011

Products of the year.


2011 is almost gone and soon it will be 2012. So I thought I would sum up the year by making a series of posts about my favorite products for 2011. I will divide this into following categories:

*Lip products of the year.

*Face products of the year.

*Eye products of the year.

*Palettes of the year.

*Skin care products of the year.


each category will further be divided into sub categories and I will announce one winning product for each sub category. For those of you who just want to know my favorite products of the year without all the extra fuss, I will accumulate my favorites into one post at the end of this series of posts. There you will be able to see pictures and links to reviews of the winning products. I will try my best to post links of previous reviews and posts on the products listed in the posts to come.

Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig