Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winning products of the year.

If you have not followed my recent product of the year posts, this post sums up my favorite products of the year. I have chosen these products from a list of products to be my all time favorites for 2011.

I have linked all the categories to the matching posts I have recently posted. Also the products have been linked to previous reviews and metions. So Here they are, enjoy.

Palettes of the year:
Wet n Wild, Color Icon, Comfort Zone
LA Colors, Eye design, Invent
NYX, 10 color palette, Chanpagne and caviar
Too Faced, Naked eye palette
Urban Decay, 15th anniversary palette

Skincare products of the year:
Lush, gorgeous
Yves Rocher, Nutri speccific, cleansing milk
Lush, buche de noel, scrub

Eye products of the year:
Eyeko, Magic mascara, black
Eyeko, Grafiti liner, black
Too Faced, Naked eye palette, satin sheets
Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance
NYX, Jumbo eye pen, Youghurt

Face products of the year:
The Body Shop, Extra Virgin Minerals, 102 natural ivory
ELF, Personal Blend Mineral Foundation,light
Hard Candy, Glamoflauge, light
Too Faced, Primed and Poreless
Too Faced, La vie en rose
ELF, Shimmering facial Whip, Lilac petal 

Lip products of the year
Hard Candy, Glossaholic, Gorgeous
ELF Conditioning lip balm spf15, Nice&Natural
ELF, Essentials lipstick, Classy


Wow this has taken quite some time to put together, but I'm very happy that I did. It will be fun to look at this in about a year and see how much my list have changed in a year. I hope you have enjoyed following my blog this year. I know I have enjoyed blogging and will continue to do so in the new year.

Happy new year. 
Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig