Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another homemade palette.

I have actually had this palette for a while now, but I don't think I have ever mentioned it here. So I thought it was about time I showed you another homemade palette. 


I have been gathering ideas and "recipes" online for a little while and decided to try some of them out. So here is the palette


Top row (left to right): 
  • Cream eyeshadow/shadow base made from ELF studio primer and sealer product (primer side) mixed with a bit of pearly brown pigment. Actually makes the shadow last quite well
  • Eyeshadow primer made with perfume and allergen free body butter and concealer, makes the shadow much more vibrant and does not affect the staying power.
  • Face primer, the last two is just shills face primer I have depotted into my palette. It works quite allright when my skin is very dry.

Middle row (left to right):
  • Cream blush, ELF mineral infused face primer and some pigment (I got this idea from trying a creme blush that had the consitency of a silicone primer) It actually works really well
  • Cream blush, ELF mineral infused face primer and golden pink pigment. Super pretty.
  • Cream blush, ELF mineral infused face primer and pearly magenta pigment.
  • Eyeko cream bronzer, depotted into my palette, I don't really use bronzer much.


Bottom row (left to right):
  • Tinted lip balm, made from regular lip balm mixed with pigment
  • Pearly pink lip balm, made from regular lip balm mixed with pigment.
  • concealer, 2 ELF concealers from a beauty edition book, mixed to match my shade
  • Eyeko glow cream, depotted into my palette.

It's actualyl quite useful to have this for traveling and such. I had fun doing the research and testing out the outcome of the products, but these are just quick fixes and I have other products that are way better, but I actually really do like the blushes. And I like that you can make any shade you want as long as you have a bit of primer and some pigment.

Have any of you guys ever tried any of these?

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Looks great, and great ideas too! Why don't you do a post on some recepies like that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Christine. I don't really have any exact recipes for these products I justlooked it some of the things up online and kinda mixed some things together until I got it the way I wanted it. But I will definately look into it and see if I can come up with a few posts on diy cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome :) I have made a few cream blushes and a highlighter today and yesterday inspired by this, haha :) They actually turned out pretty decent, so thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that this could inspire you :) thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig