I have actually had this palette for a while now, but I don't think I have ever mentioned it here. So I thought it was about time I showed you another homemade palette.
I have been gathering ideas and "recipes" online for a little while and decided to try some of them out. So here is the palette
Top row (left to right):
- Cream eyeshadow/shadow base made from ELF studio primer and sealer product (primer side) mixed with a bit of pearly brown pigment. Actually makes the shadow last quite well
- Eyeshadow primer made with perfume and allergen free body butter and concealer, makes the shadow much more vibrant and does not affect the staying power.
- Face primer, the last two is just shills face primer I have depotted into my palette. It works quite allright when my skin is very dry.
Middle row (left to right):
- Cream blush, ELF mineral infused face primer and some pigment (I got this idea from trying a creme blush that had the consitency of a silicone primer) It actually works really well
- Cream blush, ELF mineral infused face primer and golden pink pigment. Super pretty.
- Cream blush, ELF mineral infused face primer and pearly magenta pigment.
- Eyeko cream bronzer, depotted into my palette, I don't really use bronzer much.
Bottom row (left to right):
- Tinted lip balm, made from regular lip balm mixed with pigment
- Pearly pink lip balm, made from regular lip balm mixed with pigment.
- concealer, 2 ELF concealers from a beauty edition book, mixed to match my shade
- Eyeko glow cream, depotted into my palette.
It's actualyl quite useful to have this for traveling and such. I had fun doing the research and testing out the outcome of the products, but these are just quick fixes and I have other products that are way better, but I actually really do like the blushes. And I like that you can make any shade you want as long as you have a bit of primer and some pigment.
Have any of you guys ever tried any of these?