Thursday, January 19, 2012

Benefit erase paste review.

I been wanting to try the erase paste for a long time, ever since I started seeing a lot of good reviews of it online. I actually bought it a while ago but just haven't gotten around to reviewing it and testing it properly.



Price: retails for about 26$ I got mine from Asos.com while they were having a sale, I can't remember how much I paid but as far as I remember I only saved a few bucks.

Packaging: I both love and hate this packaging. It's a pink plastic jar that holds around0,15 oz. I love how it looks and how easy it fits in the makeup bag or purse, however I do have to use a concealer brush with this as I can't and don't want to stick my fingers in the tub.

I got mine in the shade fair, wich is the lightest shade.

This is supposed to be a brightening concealer, but because my skin is already quite fair, it does not really brighten that well on me.

The coverage is nice, I would say medium to full, and a little goes a long way. It's not the best coverage I have tried in a concealer but for everyday use it's quite a natural and effortless look.  It does not crease as much as some of the liquid concealer I have tried, but t can fade a bit during the day.

I really do like this concealer and I will certainly get good use out of it but, I think it's way too expensive for what it is. I have concealers that are more brightening and covering for less than half the price of this. This is by no means a bad product, I actually am quite pleased with it, it's just hard to get all excited about it when my holy grail product "glamoflauge" is cheaper and works so much better for me.

What do you think of the erase paste?

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig