Monday, January 16, 2012

Benefit it stick concealer.



I don't do a lot of negative reviews mostly because I*m quite content with the things that I try, but also because I hate bashing something that may be somebody elses favotire product. Don't get me wrong, I always give my honest opinion on products, but it just takes a little longer for me to get around to the negative because I mainly try and focus on the things that I really like.

By now you have probably already guessed what kind of review this will be.

Price: 6$ on Ebay.

Packaging: A fat concealer pencil. The ones you have to sharpen. I do prefer auto-pencils.

I just found out that this is a discontinued item, so I*m kinda worried if it's too old or something since I got it for only 6$. I know Benefit can be a little pricey.

it only comes in one shade, and it will probably be too light for most of you, but it's too yellow for me. I prefer my concealer to be a lighter than my own skin tone, not by much but just enough to brighten the darker under-eye area and such.

I don't quite like the formula on this concealer, it's quite waxy and a bit on the dry side. Furthermore it's not very pigmented. I would say the coverage is about low to medium, I do want a bit more coverage for my concealers.

The only good thing I can say about this is that it actually has quite a decent staying power. Minimal creasing throughout the day wich would be nice if the product actually looked good on me. I don't really need it to last all day if it looks bad to begin with lol.

I know some people loce this product but it just does not work for me at all. This is actually one of the few products that I am considering throwing out, I gave it a fair chance and I can't stand the thought of having to use this every day.

Loevens.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig