Saturday, January 14, 2012

Eco tools Bamboo 5 piece brush set

I got this in the mail a few days ago. Ordered it before my project 14 pan. I have not tried these out yet but I can't wait to do so. So this will just be my first impression of the brushes.


The set comes with a mineral powder brush, a mini kabuki, a concealer brush and an eye shading brush. They are all super soft to the touch, probably the softest brushes I have ever felt. They don't seem to shed and I love the thickness of the handles. Holding them in my hands they feel just right.

I do think the eye shader brush is a bit large, but I will have to wait and see how it works out for me. I'm not sure about the mineral powder brush, I quite like the ELF Studio flat top powder brush, but I will give it a try. 

Can't wait to give you guys a proper review of these, once I have used them a bit.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig