Monday, January 23, 2012

L.A. Girl triple enhancing lipgloss review

This was a part of my last cherry culture haul. I had not heard about this gloss before purchasing but thought I wanted to try something completely new out.

I did not have any swatches to go by so I just had to take a chance. I chose the shade called Tease.

Price: around 3$ on cherry culture

Packaging: Iactually like the look of the packaging, it's a squezze tube but it's not the typical tube shape. I like the plastic applicator and the overall look of the packaging. But, I don't like how this product closes. the product has a lid that snaps on, but if you don't place just right it wont close. That can be a bit annoying.

The feel of this gloss is really nice, not too oily and not too sticky.  It also feels really moisturizing on my lips. I really like the formula and I love the scent, it smells like watermelon. If you  don't like fruity sweet scents then this is not for you.



When it comes to the shade I am a little torn. It's a very sheer nude shade that will slightly mute down you own lip colour, just a tiny bit. I had hoped for more pigmentation but at the same time I kinda like the way it looks on my lips.

I really like the texture of this gloss, but I would have liked a different type of closing for the lid and I would have liked a bit more pigmentation. I am tempted to try another shade of this gloss.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig