Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 14 pan update


I'm proud to say that I'm still sticking to my project 14 pan, I have even used up my first product!

I have used up the H&M lip gloss. It does not look like it's been used up, because there is still some product that I can't reach with the applicator. I've tried getting it out with a lip brush but I simply can't get any more product out of it. (I have used up all the shades yay).

As you can see there is no more product in the middle of the little containers, it's sitting on the sides and I can't reach it.



I also used up a product that was not included in the project 14 pan. My favorite foundation: Body shop virgin minerals, is now all gone and I will have to use some of the ones I don't really care for. It suck a bit but I think I need to use the other foundations up before I can indulge in a new foundation.


I won't be repurchasing the lip gloss, even though I love the texture and pigmentation I just don't like that a lot of product goes to waste because I can't reach it with the applicator. I will definately repurchase the  foundation once I'm done with the other foundations, and the project 14 pan.

So that is 1 down.. 13 to go.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig