Sunday, February 5, 2012

ELF Clutch palette of the week




Yet another week has passed, I have done some digging and found a few more palettes that have not been featured in my palette of the week posts. Hopefully I will have enough palettes to keep going through my project 14 pan.

 
On the go: This palette is quite practical as it has a lot of the products I would use on an everyday basis. The shadows were easy to apply as well as the blushes. It could be thrown into the purse as well, as it seems quite sturdy.
 
Evening out: I would not use this for nighttime makeup looks. Mostly because I'm not fond of the pigmentation, these shadows seem quite sheer.

 
Variation: I feel the eyeshadows lack a higlight shade and for me it also lacks an all over shadow. However, I do like that it comes with both neutral and colourful shades.

Staying power: Not the best staying power, but not the worst either. With the ELF studio cream shadow and some primer I did manage to make the shadows stay on most of the day.

Work appropriate: Depends on what colours you go for. But I had no problems using this every day for work.


 I enjoyed using the blushes quite a lot. The shadows are not as pigmented as I wold like but I did actually enjoy using a few of the shades. I found that the dark browns and purples were wonderfull as dark all over shadows to give me a simple neutral smokey look without being too dramatic.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig