Monday, February 27, 2012

Lippie of the week Hard Candy Glossaholic


 
 
Colour/Shade: A sheer mauve/pink gloss with flecks of golden/orange glitter. It adds a lovely It adds almost no colour to my lips, but the glitter flecks are amazing.

Application: This has the hugest doe foot applicator I have ever seen. So one swipe across the lips is all you need.

Staying power: This gloss does not stay on the lips very well. But the glitter flecks are really hard to get off.





Scent/smell:  Yummy! a sweet sugary vanilla frosting kind of scent and a sweet taste as well. Really yummy!

Wearability: I think this will suit most skin colours, both pale tones and deep tones. I really like how it looks on me.





I really love this gloss, the feel, the scent, the taste... Everything about this gloss is just yummy!

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig