Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lippie of the week. NYX round lipstick


Wow I almost forgot about my Lippie of the week post. This will only be my second post in, what will hopefully be a series of posts.
This week I used the NYX round lipstick in the shade Iris. 
 
Colour/Shade: A beautifull sheer pale gold. It adds a lovely golden sheen to my lips without making them look like they are covered in molten metals. I feel that it suits my skintone very well and gives me a nice neutral lip.



Application: The lipstick is super creamy and just glides effortlessly on to the lips. Very easy to apply.

Staying power: Because it is so creamy and light it does not last very well at all wich is a bummer. I don't like to reapply my lipstick all the time when I am at work.

Scent/smell:  At first the scent kinda turned me off to these lipsticks, it smells and unfortunately tastes a bit like lemon fresh dish wash soap. (How I imagine it would taste, have not tasted the soap ofcourse) But it does not bother me that muc anymore.

Wearability: I think this will be good for pale to medium skintones, I imagine the pale golden shade would look lovely on medium skin tones. It could probably alsi be a nice lip highlighter for darker skin tones. I really like how it looks on me.

All in all I'm really liking this lipstick, and I will certainly get a lot of use out of it. I can imagine this being perfect for summer.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig