Friday, February 24, 2012

New ELF products!

Feels like I have been gone forever but it has only been 3-4 days. I have been sick with the flu and have not been able to get out of bed until today. I'm still not feeling great, but I am doing way better.

I just wanted to share some new ELF products with you. These are new to the US site so it will probably be a while before they hit the UK/EU site but I am very excited about these.






I am super curious about the lip stains and the eyeshadow quads. These are all part of the essential line and retail for 2$ each. I think I need to own every one of the new quads.

What are you guys most excited about?

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'll definetly try the lip stain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lip stain looks worth a go, and also love the new quad packaging and the blush packaging! its so difficult to open the normal blush!!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig