Saturday, February 18, 2012

New gel nails

I recently purchased a UV gel kit, because I wanted to start doing my own gel nails. So I have ben trying it out now for a few weeks and I do still need a lot of practise but I am actually quite happy with the results as I thought it would turn out way worse than it did.



I just wanted to share my first baby steps into the world of gel nails. I am currently wearing the nails on the left picture and they have lasted me for 4 days so far without the gel starting to lift, so I am quite happy with that. I know they are supposed to be able to last for a long time but seeing as this is my first try I'm quite satisfied with the results so far.

Would you guys like me to start doing nail of the week posts?

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig